For decades, pulp and paper industry leaders have turned to Dow for solutions that push the envelope of what’s possible. From creating the first-ever polymers for opacity and gloss to developing the latest technologies that deliver higher strength and barrier properties, our portfolio delivers performance, processing efficiency, cost-in-use, energy savings and global compliance for a broad range of applications. Our technologies help paper chemical companies, paper mills, converters and formulators achieve essential properties in pulp, paper, paperboard and thermal products韩国电影美人完整版最新章节目录,韩国电影美人完整版最新 韩国电影美人完整版最新章节目录,韩国电影美人完整版最新 ,西厢艳谈下载最新章节列表,西厢艳谈下载无弹窗 西厢艳谈下载最新章节列表,西厢艳谈下载无弹窗 .
- Enhance antifoam emulsion stability, knockdown effect, persistency and drainage in brown stock washing operations
- Optimize bleaching efficiency and maximize brightness
- Develop coatings that improve strength, smoothness, optical coverage and other performance attributes
- Offer superior thermal properties for better print imaging
- Deliver food service packaging that meets a range of safety and performance requirements
Many large paper processing plants use the Esco Oil Sight Glass and other Visual Oil Inspection tools in their lubrication management programs to extend the life of their equipment. High humidity and constant water ingress that occur are challenging and can negatively impact productivity and uptime. Sealing and protecting your equipment with desiccant breathers is also important.