POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) has the capability to fabricate many specialised Chemical Tanks and Mixing tanks or Separation tanks in PLASTICS for the Mining Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Building & Construction Industry and the Chemical Industry.
Some of the Plastics used in the fabrication of these units are OMEGA-PRO® Polypropylene; OMEGA-CHEM® PVC; OMEGA-FLUOR® PVDF (including fleece backing for FRP reinforcement); OMEGA-TECH® HDPE; OMEGA-GLAS® Acrylic PMMA (so that the process is visible for testing and improvement); OMEGA-GARD ® Polycarbonate and OMEGA-FLEX Plasticise PVC.
POLYTECH PLASTICS also has a steel fabrication shop so that they can provide the full system of Chemical tanks and Mixing tanks or Separation tanks rigs by welding steel or stainless steel and aluminium. We have a unique system of being able to fully encapsulate a steel supporting system to ensure that it does not come into contact with the corrosive acids or bases.
Some of the items that can be produced in Plastic are:
- Plastic Chemical Tanks
- Plastic Mixing Tanks
- Plastic Grey Water / Recycling tanks
- Plastic Separator tanks
- Cones & Viewing tanks
- Plastic Testing Tanks
POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) use a 5 step solution process:
- Briefing/Listening: we find out what your requirements and goals are. We ask questions to clarify those points
- Experience/Knowledge: we have the experience and have done it. We have the knowledge as to what works
- Application/Design: we can design for you. We can apply what we have done before to your request or start with an entirely new design concept
- Engineering/Recommendation: engineer your product and recommend the right PLASTIC, thickness, design to meet your needs economically
- Prototyping/Production: we can prototype to ensure everything is right then we can commence production in long or short runs.